It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:37 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: |||FEEDBACK|||
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

I cannot imagine that you like every single thing on the site, but almost no one gives us feedback.
Even for the rules, only some people told us their opinion there.
Please write what you don't like, what you would like to see changed or added. We can't promise that everything will be done, but we promise that we'll consider everything that you'll write.

Also a question to the traders: I understand that you have stuff that has been said by the people who you got if from as don't upload anywhere - that's fine by me. But I also know that some of you have also stuff which wasn't marked by 'not to upload', but that you think it's too rare or something and you don't want to upload it here, so my question follows - is there something we can do for you to reconsider? Or what do you want changed? Because phrases like I won't upload XY cause YZ might get this, really don't help anything. (also if this is the case, read the rules - beta members have the right to 'kick' someone out.....)
And NO I'M NOT THINKING ANYONE PARTICULAR - so don't get upset when you read this.

Thanks for listening to me :) And now spam the living hell out of us :D

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: |||FEEDBACK|||
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:32 am 

Revan wrote:
I cannot imagine that you like every single thing on the site, but almost no one gives us feedback.
Even for the rules, only some people told us their opinion there.
Please write what you don't like, what you would like to see changed or added. We can't promise that everything will be done, but we promise that we'll consider everything that you'll write.

Also a question to the traders: I understand that you have stuff that has been said by the people who you got if from as don't upload anywhere - that's fine by me. But I also know that some of you have also stuff which wasn't marked by 'not to upload', but that you think it's too rare or something and you don't want to upload it here, so my question follows - is there something we can do for you to reconsider? Or what do you want changed? Because phrases like I won't upload XY cause YZ might get this, really don't help anything. (also if this is the case, read the rules - beta members have the right to 'kick' someone out.....)
And NO I'M NOT THINKING ANYONE PARTICULAR - so don't get upset when you read this.

Thanks for listening to me :) And now spam the living hell out of us :D

i'm totally agree with you man, what's the point of hoard a show?? there's some people that don't even have what they say and is all bullshit, at least chesh put screenshots in their page, but if this is a trading community what's the point of keep a show for it self?? if someone has a good point maybe i'll be agree with him...

same page, 2 different servers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:44 am 
Beta Member

I personally am not a trader. I would define myself as a collector and sharer. I think that's what everyone on here should be defined as. In my opinion there is nothing to rare to upload onto this tracker. We aren't going to compress the shit out of something and go upload it somewhere else.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:23 am 

maybe they don't want their stuff to be on most tradelists, but i better shut up :D

if i get rare stuff from someone and they let me upload it here, i would certainly do. i like to share, and i don't care if it's rare or not. what's the point on having something no one else has? :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:52 am 

Pixelman04 wrote:
I personally am not a trader. I would define myself as a collector and sharer. I think that's what everyone on here should be defined as.

Yeah, I second that.

Well paul, you know I don't have rare stuff, but I will try to share and to seed as much as I can, after I understand it better. And then I think I will have some feedback to give to you ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 am 
GDT Donator

a possible solution could be to upload mp3 copies of the 'rare' shows, that way the show is out there, but only the trader has a 'good copy' of it? just a thought, even though we want to cut down on the mp3 sourced stuff out there...

-Spike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:59 am 

Spike wrote:
a possible solution could be to upload mp3 copies of the 'rare' shows, that way the show is out there, but only the trader has a 'good copy' of it? just a thought, even though we want to cut down on the mp3 sourced stuff out there...

-Spike

Lossy is the devil..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

that could be the way, but i wouldn't want to do it - i think it would only lead to the mp3->flac converting in the long run, which we all hate... but thanks for the opinion!
some more please?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:27 pm 
Beta Member

Dear traders,
Darth Revan seems to be pissed up about attitude of some traders. If you wana trade,you dont need this site :o Just gtfo!Or if you wana trade, be active and help admin to improve this uberweb. If you wont, you're completely useless to admins/users. And ofc,if someone requests some material (and u apparently have it) you should consider sharing it to other mates. (in case u dont wana get spitted in face).
TRADERS! /shoo
Its time to chew bubble gum and ban traders. And Revan is already outta gum! :)

Best regards (to Revan and machettaman ,ofc :lol: )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:08 am 

moecz wrote:
Dear traders,
Darth Revan seems to be pissed up about attitude of some traders. If you wana trade,you dont need this site :o Just gtfo!Or if you wana trade, be active and help admin to improve this uberweb. If you wont, you're completely useless to admins/users. And ofc,if someone requests some material (and u apparently have it) you should consider sharing it to other mates. (in case u dont wana get spitted in face).
TRADERS! /shoo

Moecz user 0.42 4.98 GB 2.08 GB
Share more shit before you have the fukin right to Speak for GDT & Bitch.........

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:15 am 

in other part i dont like much the graphics design... but in the new tracker looks better...
and about the traders thing... i dont have definited opinion, guess te traders thing may be its just a hobby for some people(im not part) But if you are a trader and dont share stuff with us in this tracker may be they have to find other place to do that, and not raise your collection an our coast.
Since i been part of this communty i get really good stuff and find good friends. im very pleased with share the few material i have. so lets keep it cool
Pd: revan, henry thanks a lot for re-up the old gdlo, its nice to see your good disposition to solve problems and keep the site alive, even with the band out of tour.cheers

Last edited by Cigarettes & Valentin on Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:17 am 
Beta Member

PixieStix wrote:
moecz wrote:
Dear traders,
TRADERS! /shoo

Share more shit before you have the fukin right to Speak for GDT & Bitch.........

YE!!! Get me,go for that! I can share my mum if ull like it. And duuuude,its more then 2,08 GB :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

PixieStix wrote:

he downloaded for me and henry as a part of testing - so you cant blame him for his ratio

Thanks for opinions so far, but I still hope to see more of them :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:11 pm 
Beta Member

PixieStix wrote:
moecz wrote:
Dear traders,
TRADERS! /shoo

Whos a bitch now? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:15 am 

I think the best thing we can do for this site is get more exposure for it. There is hardly enough traffic here to get ratios up. I have been seeding nonstop for every minute since I joined and have barely cracked the 1.00 mark. If we could get some links on some fan sites or something, this would help everyones ratios.

I also would like to suggest an artwork page so people could upload artwork for shows. I have spent many an hour searching for covers and would love to have a single page to check.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next